https://shamadeliciousfoods.blogspot.com/

MY HUSBAND'S BIRTHDAY VLOG 🥳💖 || Birthday celebrate with delicious Buffe...

         

                                        MY HUSBAND'S BIRTHDAY VLOG 


              

Hi Guys! How are you? I hope you are enjoying your life. Today I m not sharing with you a recipe. It is about my husband's birthday. I thought I have to change something different. It was not only my idea my family also decided to share this special occasion.

Firstly, I Make the cake which was my husband's favorite cake " The Red Velvet cake. It is made with cream cheese frosting. I made this cake with orange essence but this cake is mostly made with cocoa powder. But this is my own idea to make with orange essence. I made this cake one day before birthday.
I was so tired of all preparations because I have to decorate the room where we gonna celebrate this birthday. 
My son Shariq was helping me to blow out the balloons. We had a balloon blower so that it was easy to blow. 

When I baked the cake I place it into the fridge and started my room decoration. I shift some of my room furniture to the other room and place a big table in the center. I made some flowers with paper and decorate them on the table. 
I forget to tell you we went to the market before and bought some candles. I was looking at some digital candles but my husband said I m not a KID 😉. Why are you getting these? Just buy simple ones. 
After these responsibilities, I iron all dresses my family and took a shower. My little son Shayan could not get ready by himself so I help him to get ready. Shayan is so naughty and always wants to play with me and all. His gossip makes us laugh.

The next day, I frost the cake with cream cheese and whipped cream and decorate it with crumbs. It was so beautiful and delicious too. I put some silver balls.


My husband was ready and my kids were also getting ready. I was still busy trying to finish my responsibilities. At last, I finished all my work. My husband was a bit angry because we were getting. late. We decided to go to Monal for dinner.

Monal is such a nice place for birthday celebrations. We visited this place before many times. But today this was my husband's wish to celebrate his birthday here. Today is 13 August and independence day was also near. This picture I capture after Rashid's birthday.

In Monal, we all were celebrating the Independence Day of Pakistan. So we had two celebrations in one day. We enjoyed a lot after having our dinner. It was so amazing.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

shamas delicious foods

https://shamadeliciousfoods.blogspot.com/