https://shamadeliciousfoods.blogspot.com/

Turkish Chicken Adana Kebab Recipe With Homemade Skewers by Shamas Delic...

                  
                     

Hi Friends! 😊 How are you? Today I'm very excited to share with you this recipe. This is viral and popular, especially in Turkey. Yes, this recipe belongs to Turkey. 





  These dishes (and many other dishes) are reckoned to be at their best in the Turkish southeast, and Urfa and Adana are two of the signature southeastern cities in Türkiye.



Kebabs have a long-standing history in Turkey, with archaeological evidence of skewered and grilled meat dating back to the 9th century BC. The Turks were among the first to perfect the art of grilling skewered meat, which eventually became a staple of their cuisine.



Mostly these kebabs made with beef mince. But people like to eat in chicken flavour too. I took breast part of the chicken because it is easy to make mince. This kebabs need some vegetables for its brilliant taste.  We squeeze that vegetables and add all of them. I chopped all them and add all spices too. This was my first experience to make these kebabs. I made seekh kebabs like cheese kebabs, shami kebabs etc. 
My family love my recipes. Actually they are finger likings. My children always say to me mom make something special. There my research started to find.
My family loved this recipe. I hope you will love too. 


Now take look all the ingredients of this recipe:-
I have 2 chicken breast mince.


I made it in food processor. This is from two chicken breasts.🐔 

Now we will add cropped garlic, ginger and green chilies.







Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

shamas delicious foods

https://shamadeliciousfoods.blogspot.com/