https://shamadeliciousfoods.blogspot.com/

Chocolate Swiss Roll - BEST Chocolate Swiss Roll Recipe by (Shama's Deli...




        Chocolate Swiss Roll Recipe



Hey Guys👋👋 
 
How are you? I hope you are doing well. I know you must be busy in your life. 
Today I m going to share with you my favorite cake recipe which is the Chocolate Swiss Roll recipe.
It appears to have been invented in the nineteenth century, along with Battenberg cake, doughnuts, and Victoria sponge. Secondly, the term was created here in the U.S in 1852 when a recipe for a sponge cake with jelly smeared on it appeared in Northern Farmer, a journal that circulated in New York, Rolled cakes are really interesting in that they go by different names and each has its own history.


Friends! I made it in a different style. I added chocolate syrup in whipped cream which was increase its taste more. Most people add chocolate paste or melted chocolate but I want to 
make it different. It was my first experience to make this recipe. But it was so amazing I made it very well. 



 You can see this picture. It is looking so beautiful. I made this cake for tea time. my family specially my kids was very excited. They were asking for more ;-)
I want to make it a bit different but this cake I never forget.

Let get started. First note the ingredients:-





Ingredients:-

Large Eggs: 6

All-purpose flour : 1/2 cup

Sugar: 1/2 cup

Vanilla Essence: 1 Tsp
 
Cocoa Powder: 1/4 cup

Beater.

Method:-

In a mixing bowl add 6 eggs. Beat them by adding sugar gradually until fluffy in texture. When the mixture changed its color add Vanilla Essence and mix it with a whisker slowly. 
Now sieve all-purpose flour, cocoa powder together and add them into the egg mixture gradually. It is the best way if you mix it with your hands. This method will make it the best batter for the cake.


I experience that God has given healing and 
magical power in our hands so that this power gives more taste to our foods. Now add this mix to a prepared baking tray with oil and butter paper.
I'm going to add half of the batter and spread it well in the tray.
Preheat the oven to 180 C for 10 minutes. Bake this cake at 180 C for 8 to 10 minutes. After baking the cake cold down the cake at room temperature.
Now roll the cake with butter paper and refrigerate. it for 30 minutes. During this period whip, 1 cup of cold whipped cream with chocolate syrup or melted chocolate. I'm adding 1/2 cup of chocolate syrup. Now spread the cream inside the cake and roll it nicely. Apply the cream on top of the cake too. Refrigerate the cake again for 30 minutes.
Now apply chocolate syrup or melted chocolate to the surface of the cake. Place it in the fridge for 24 hours.
After 24 hours remove the sides of the cake. Make slices and serve it with tea or coffee. Enjoy your tea time dessert.





 

  Watch this video on my channel
https://youtu.be/dZ2uFaMrcjk

Thanks.




Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

shamas delicious foods

https://shamadeliciousfoods.blogspot.com/